At home in Southern Burgundy

I created this blog to promote what Southern Burgundy has to offer: great way of life, beautiful countryside, fantastic weather and many colourful villages and towns to explore.

Keep in touch to find out what is happening with the local property market and what's going on in the area ......

Friday 16 September 2011

A view to lift anyone's spirit!

You often hear people say location is the key, you can improve your home but never the surrounding area. Up until now I have always lived somewhere where I loved my home but when I stepped outside I had to fight those niggling voices that said "I wish I lived somewhere nicer!"

It had always come down to budget, and before the property won over the location. This is the first time in my life where I have been able to combine budget and location. When I step out of my front door, no matter what kind of mood I am in, the view takes my breath away and lifts my spirits instantly!

This has all been possible due to the comparatively low house prices and stunning countryside and lifestyle that Southern Burgundy has to offer. There is no other place I would rather be and I intend on growing old and grey in this fabulous part of France!

View from my living room window

View when I walk out my door

No comments:

Post a Comment