At home in Southern Burgundy

I created this blog to promote what Southern Burgundy has to offer: great way of life, beautiful countryside, fantastic weather and many colourful villages and towns to explore.

Keep in touch to find out what is happening with the local property market and what's going on in the area ......

Friday 4 November 2011

Autumn time in Southern Burgundy

It has been years since I have been able to really appreciate this wonderful time of year, as for the past 10 years I have been living in cities! However autumn in Southern Burgundy is a real treat! 

The rich colours, the crisp sunny mornings give me a real boost and confirm yet again that I have made the best choice ever to move to this beautiful part of France.

I just wish I was good at painting because yesterday I was walking past the château in La Clayette when it's view in the sunshine reflecting perfectly on the river actually made me stop and take it all in. Instead of a painting I took a few photos to capture the moment!

This area is still rather unknown to foreigners, but as I have learnt from my experience, once you discover the beauty of this area you never want to leave!

Should you wish to know more about this area and what hidden gems in terms of property South Burgundy has to offer then take a look at this link, or keep following my blog!







No comments:

Post a Comment